Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bagolac Saigon

So it's Saturday night and it's getting cold out so decided to stop in to Bagolac Saigon near Chinook Centre. We've been here once before the renovations and it was as good as I remember.


Now it doesn't matter what Pho place I go to, I always order Deep Fried Spring Rolls. I liked how their rolls were not greasy at all, and the filling was really good, I just wished it wasn't so toothpick looking. 


I love the pho at Bagolac! The broth is so flavourful and the noodles are cooked perfectly. Nothing worse then too soggy of a noodle or to hard of a noodle. They give you a decent amount of beef balls, and the beef was tender after it was cooked in the broth. As my father says, "if you are dripping sweat then it's a good bowl of pho!"


Husband got a rice dish. Pork chop with two fried eggs. I love this dish. I love making it at home, and going out to eat it. There's just something about the mixture of egg yolk, rice and pork that is so comforting and reminds me of home. 

The service at Bagolac was excellent. She came by and refilled our water and made sure everything was okay. The food came out quick and hot. We did have to wait ten mins for a table, and they were busy on a Saturday night. All in all, if I am in the Chinook area, I would definitely drop by for a bite. 


Nom Nom Nom... What to eat, what to eat.... Calgary restaurants

6130 1A St SW 
403-252-5588

Monday: 11:00am-10:00pm
Tuesday: 11:00am-10:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am-10:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am-10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am-10:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am-10:00pm
Sunday & Statutory Holidays: Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment